Now available on paperback, ebook and Kindle at these fine retailers:
About Spandex Not Compulsory
Who is it for? Who is it NOT for? Should I buy it? Does it come with elf stickers?
This is not the book for those who adore spandex, counting calories and have the time to train more than Arnold did in the 70’s.
This is for the busy grownups who struggle with time and motivation.
For those who want to get more out of life by becoming stronger, fitter and more confident. But refuse to devote life to restrictive fitness rules.
To see results, you need an approach that fits your life. Yes, locking yourself in the basement, away from life’s temptations works. Or, you could learn the flexible principles that allow you to ace work and enjoy life.
Inside you’ll discover:
– How to find motivation and stop relying on willpower
– How to find more time for exercise
– How training and healthy eating can work with an ever-changing schedule
– Results-driven habits that allow you to enjoy life
– A 12-week training program for a strong and resilient body
– Access to the online bonus section
– Free unisex spandex bodysuit*
– And so much more
*Ok, spandex bodysuit is definitely not included.