YOU LOVE THE OUTDOORS.
Not to compete, but to explore and complete.
Not to rush, but to connect with nature, yourself and the people you love.
Yet, the body is nagging you to slow down.
SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT?
WELL, HEAR ME OUT.
I help outdoor enthusiasts with nagging bodies return to trails, mountains and water stronger by combining joint-friendly strength training and reasonable lifestyle habits.
I do my best work with thinkers. Clients who are self-motivated learners. Those who like to self-reflect.
People who are not afraid to answer tough questions to reclaim the confidence in how their body (and mind) feels, looks and performs.
I don’t have all the answers.
But you do. And I’ll help you to find them. Client-centred coaching is like a dance. When you struggle (and you will), we will solve it together.
What I can’t do is drag you to your goals by being a drill sergeant dictating meals plans, cookie cutter solutions or injecting fake motivation. We have to move together as a team. After all, dancing shouldn’t feel like wrestling.
“I was battling with an injury that prevented me from doing any running at all. I was able to get back to competing and completed a 100 kilometre race shortly after. The training was essential part for me being successful in my races.”
“Thanks Joonas, you need to take a lot of the credit for keeping my body on the bike to get through the training… the work we did made a massive difference and my body has pulled up really well this week.”
– Kristeen, after 1400km Tour de Cure
Why online coaching might not be right for you
- If you don’t want to keep a detailed records of your progress.
- If you don’t already trust my approach and coaching. I won’t try to convince you here now.
- If you have a complex injury issues or recent surgeries that require in-person training.
- If you prefer text-message like communication and don’t like to write detailed responses. Because I want our communication to be efficient and effective, my rules for the weekly email are quite anal.
Why Reps and The Rest online coaching could be your jam
- You are already familiar with basic training techniques and exercises.
- You need the convenience to train at a time that suits you the best.
- You are self-motivated to reach your goals.
- You want someone to guide and coach you through the process and help you connect the dots.
“I have started smaller hikes again and snowboarding without any pain in my knees. My overall fitness has improved, I lasted 6-8 days boarding on a recent 10 day snow trip to the US.”
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR JAM?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS.
- We start with a thorough review of your goals, training history and other factors in your life. This is followed by a video consultation call and an assessment.
- I put together a training plan based on your body and goals. We stay in contact with a weekly email (you gotta type), and a fortnightly Whatsapp video coaching call (you gotta talk).
- Your program will evolve as you progress. You can also submit technique checks with weekly emails.
The not-so-small print.
This is online coaching. If you only want a training plan, it’s not for you.
I require an initial four month commitment. Sustainable results take time.
Prices start at AUD $299 per month, including GST.
I also require every client to submit a weekly Al Pacino impression.
120 DAY IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE.
If you are not satisfied with the improvements in the activities you love, I will refund 100% of the money you have invested in my services. No questions asked. And I’ll donate $500 to a cause of your choice. As long as it’s not the Australian Nazi Party. Or any Nazi party for that matter.